What is Angular JS?
It provides a lot of features to reduce the amount of code and effort involved to make an application fully functional and also described as Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework because its approach is modular toward building an application.
In Angular JS, we creating dynamic web applications. Developers working with Angular JS use HTML as a template language and its syntax is used to express the application’s component briefly. It is very useful in creating dynamic web applications.
Through, Angular JS, we build GUI (Graphical User Interface) for dynamic websites and web programs and Single page applications are created smoothly using Angular JS framework which allows writing custom HTML codes and integrating with other UI tools
Pros of AngularJS
- Two-way data binding
- DOM manipulation
- Improved server performance
- Faster application prototyping
- Responsive web
- The MVVM architecture
- Fast development
Cons of AngularJS
- Inexperience with MVC
- The scopes
- Other difficult features
- Possible time consumption
What is Vue JS?
With the help of Vue, web UI advancements can be more congenial. It is easier for developers to pick up and it is less opinionated. The architecture of Vue is adaptable, this is one of the key strengths of Vue. Vue can turn into a lifeline inside a limited capacity to focus time. It provides seamless configuration and customization to fit the needs of already existing web pages.
Pros of Vue JS
- Ease of integration
- Scalability and versatility
- Readability for the perfectionist
- Easy integration with existing apps
- Effortless 3rd party integration
- Simple to understand and develop
Cons of Vue JS
- Lack of some common solid plugins/components
- It’s evolving fast
- Minor issues with iOS and Safari
- Reactivity caveats
Key Differences Between Angular JS and Vue JS
- Angular JS is a great option for developing large size projects where Vue JS is good for light projects.
- Angular JS is a front-end framework and also used with any back-end programming language like PHP, Java
- Angular JS support real-time applications, for example, instant messaging or chat apps whereas Vue JS use lightweight single page applications by providing an easy interface.
- Angular JS is an open source framework for the client side of the application whereas Vue JS is an open source and progressive framework for building UI.
- Angular JS comes with ionic 2 and native script whereas Vue JS is the best choice for vue.js developers that enjoy native mobile development.
- Angular JS is not simple at all and Its complexity causes a lot of confusion whereas Vue JS comes with pre-built MVC model and data binding, making it easier to set up.